This page contains The Vanguard School’s policies.
These policies are intended for the sole purpose of governing the school. Where specific Vanguard policies do not exist, Cheyenne Mountain School District 12 policies will be consulted (click here to access the D12 policies). These policies are available on the website for public convenience. The most up to date versions will be made available as soon as possible after adoption, but all policies remain subject to modification and/or interpretation by The Vanguard School administration or board of directors.
To view details about a specific folder/container (such as a description of its contents), please double click the folder.
- Cheyenne Mountain District 12 Policies (General Policies & Procedures)
- Vanguard School Uniform Guidelines and Standards Appearance (General Policies & Procedures)
- Financial Transparency (Required Financial Transparency Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304)
- CO Immunization Exemptions (Medical Documents and Forms)
- CO Required Vaccines (Medical Documents and Forms)
- Brain 101 for Younger Students – YouTube (Medical Documents and Forms – Concussion Information)
- Concussions 101: A Primer for Kids and Parents – YouTube (Medical Documents and Forms – Concussion Information)
- What It’s Like to Get a Concussion – YouTube (Medical Documents and Forms – Concussion Information)
- District 12 Policies (Governing Documents)