Welcome to The Vanguard School Booster Club, also known as “The Courser Club!”
Mission: To encourage community support for, interest in and the advancement of all student-based extracurricular activities at The Vanguard School.
Vision: Building on the mission of The Vanguard School, the Booster Club believes that extracurricular activities are an important extension of the traditional classroom environment and a serve as a key ingredient in the development of the whole person. The Booster Club will strive each year to provide the support and resources necessary to deliver the most rewarding experience possible for students in their pursuit of school-sponsored activities outside of the classroom.
- Excellence: Striving to maintain the highest standards in all endeavors
- Respect: Honoring all individuals, organizations, and traditions with our words, thoughts, and actions
- Student-development: Dedication to learning and growth opportunities
- Philanthropy: Instilling a desire to “give back” for the greater good of the community as a whole
- Inclusion: Embracing the responsibility to promote participation and community for all
The meeting schedule is:
Wednesday, February 20, at 5:30 P.M. in the High School Library
Wednesday, March 13, at 5:30 P.M. in the High School Library
Wednesday, April 10, at 5:30 P.M. in the High School Library
Wednesday, May 1, at 5:30 P.M. in the High School Library
If you are a business that is interested in becoming an advertiser or sponsor, learn more here.
Questions can be emailed to BoosterClub@TheVanguardSchool.com.