- This event has passed.
September 17, 2019
Students may wear an outfit of their choice that follows the dress code below.
- All clothing should be equally as formal as the school uniform.
- No denim including jeans (traditional or colored), jean skirts, jean shorts, jean vest, or other denim or blue jean articles of clothing.
- No t-shirts with slogans or logos, tank tops, sleeveless shirts, or shirts with spaghetti straps.
- No short skirts or short dresses. Skirts, dresses and shorts cannot be shorter than 2 inches above the kneecap when standing.
- Leggings may not be worn as pants; they may be worn under a skirt or dress that otherwise meets the criteria for appropriate length.
- Modest jewelry is allowed.
- Those not adhering to these simple guidelines will be sent to the office to obtain appropriate clothing.
- Those students regularly scheduled for Tuesday PE class will need to dress appropriately or bring a regular school uniform to change into.
Order and pay online prior to or within 24 hours of picture day:
- Go to www.Mylifetouch.com
- Enter portrait ID number: CG319153YO
- Enter all student information
- Follow the step by step instructions
A limited number of hard copy order forms will be available at the front desk of each building.
Click here to download the Life Touch flyer which is available in English and Spanish.