We are excited to offer a quality lunch program for our 5th through 12th grade students (Corona Campus). We contract with Colorado Springs School District 11 to provide a variety of nutritious hot and cold lunch options.
Lunch menus are posted here on this page as they become available. Additionally, paper copies of menus for 5th and 6th graders are typically sent home in the students' Friday Folders, and paper copies of menus for 7th through 12th graders are posted at the Junior High and High School front offices, as well as in The Vanguard School Cafetorium.
CMCA's 5th-7th grade students enjoy lunch in "The Box" (multi-purpose room) choosing one of two daily lunch entrées. Each entrée includes an unlimited salad bar and choice of milk.
The 8th through 12th grade students have their lunchtime periods in The Vanguard School's Cafetorium with a variety of entrées from which to choose. Each entrée includes an unlimited salad bar and choice of milk.
The cost of daily lunches for 5th-8th grade students is $2.50 per day.
The cost of daily lunches for 9th-12th grade students is $3.15 per day.
Lunch Fee Payment Information
- Payments for lunch can made either by check, cash, or now online!
- By Check: Make checks payable to The Vanguard School.
- By Cash: Payments may be made directly AT THE REGISTER during the students designated lunch time.
- Online: Payments may be made in multiples of five school lunches at a time (one week's worth) using your credit/debit card and a secure payment system. Click here to visit our Lunch Fees Online Payment Page for more information and to remit payments.
- Parents/students are asked to please pre-pay whenever possible. You may pre-pay for as many days as you choose.
If you have any questions concerning the CMCA-Vanguard School Lunch Program, please contact Paula Humber by telephone at 719.471.1999 x260.